CLEAN Green Business Growth is a public-private partnership with 7 municipalities and 14 private partners, covering businesses involved with production, consultancy, entrepreneurship, finance and education.
New green jobs
CLEAN GBG has already created a documented 165 new green jobs within energy efficiency in buildings, generated a 29% income increase for our craftsmen members and has in total generated a documented 14 mio. Euros turnover increase for our partners, in a span of 3 years (2010-2013) and through bottom-up approach. Our aim is to create 700 new green jobs in 2014-2017.
This is achieved by:
- Post-educating master craftsmen to become energy master craftsmen focusing on business development, cross-professional networking, marketing and new knowledge of energy efficient solutions targeting private, public and industrial buildings.
- Nudging the market of private home-owners by throwing energy fairs, energy evening classes and locally based energy events, involving local citizens, companies and municipalities.
- Engaging partners in demonstration projects.
- Partner matching and networking for the development of new energy projects
- Focusing on up-scaling the easily adoptable concepts to other regions in Denmark and abroad.
Winner of CSR Award
We hold gratitude to our partners for winning the CSR prize of best private public partnership in Denmark 2012 and being nominated among the top 5 projects from a 147 entries in the EU Regio Stars Award 2013, in the category Green Business Growth in SMEs.
CLEAN Green Business Growth is Denmarks strongest national clean tech cluster www.cleancluster.dk
Partners in Green Business Growth
Business Kolding, Danish Building Information Centre, District Heating Funen, Gronmtmij, Hans Jorgensen & Sons Entrepreneurs, International Business College Education, Isover Saint-Gobain, Business Centre Middelfart, Middelfart Sparekasse (finansial institute), O. Adsboell & Sons Entrepreneurs, Schneider Electrics Intelligent Buildings, Tre-For energy company, Business Development Vejen, Odense Municipality, Nordfyn Municipality, Middelfart Municipality, Kolding Municipality, Faaborg-Midtfyn Municipality, Assens Municipality, Vejen Municipality