ManagEnergy has included project Green Business Growth as part of their cases on SMEs.
See the case here
ManagEnergy is a technical support initiative of the Intelligent Energy - Europe (IEE) programme of the European Commission which aims to assist actors from the public sector and their advisers working on energy efficiency and renewable energy at the local and regional level.
Launched in 2002, ManagEnergy aims to assist actors from the public sector, and their advisers, working on energy efficiency and renewable energy actions at the local and regional levels. ManagEnergy does this through its targeted capacity building and networking events, and through its varied online resources and promotional activities.
ManagEnergy supports a number of actors, including:
- municipal and regional authorities, especially Covenant of Mayor signatories
- local and regional energy agencies
- political decision makers, including European and national parliamentarians
- financial institutions and energy service companies
- small- and medium-sized enterprises
- educators and trainers
- and other local and regional organisations with a public mission